Sunday, November 18, 2012

Reviving a long-dead (mostly deleted) "blog" on the request of one Mr. Yusef Ben-Masaud


^^^   I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack   ^^^


 I received this message last night, which -- damn, if it didn't get me thinking :) 

"BTW where is your blog? ... You are roaming around my blood’s back yard all the time and all I get from you are short statements on politics and current events. I know your busy but come on when do I get to read an article, a poem, see a doodle from you? I don't care if it is once a month, I want to experience the nuisanced emotion your pulling out from over there....I'm stuck is boringville Colorado for the time being, and I can still find nonacademic things that occasionally need pause and reflection. Just saying. Do it.I'm not asking for a collection of political articles. I'm asking for personal stories of interaction with sights, smells, and sounds. I'm holding you to it. I'm even going to give you an deadline if you want to take it, New Years."


New Year's? Seriously ya Akhi? 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home